Just finished talking to a couple of people scouting for site locations for the movie and they want to use my home for a scene. It is the scene of the wedding recaption, if any of you are familiar with the book. Ain't that cool?!!!!
Just finished talking to a couple of people scouting for site locations for the movie and they want to use my home for a scene. It is the scene of the wedding recaption, if any of you are familiar with the book. Ain't that cool?!!!!
never read the book what is it about and would you recomend it if it were not about BSG? I am thinking about getting a copy but there are some story typs that do not intrest me (think book versions of chick flicks LOL)
That book is like a historical chick flick waiting to happen..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Yes I was called by mom with the news earlier.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I may check it out at the Libery can't be investing money into a book chick flick (BTW is there a cute name for that?)
By the way, cdawg, did they say anything about how much of the movie would be filmed here in, "The Gap?"
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Libery </div></div>
I know you type with abandon.. but I always get a kick out of this word being mispronounced or misspelled.
Thank you for giving me a little bit of a laugh today - I needed it.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
What is bad, is most of us all can read Countsenese.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
In Chaucer's day there was no "correct" way to spell words...you just spelled them like they sounded to you.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
That is good news, Old Man. I haven't heard anything about the movie in a while.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Bookmarks